Word FM Contest Rules
- Only one entry per event.
- Only one winner per family within a 30-day period.
- Word FM contests are open to U.S. residents ONLY.
- Employees of Word FM, Four Rivers Community Broadcasting, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors or representatives and their immediate families are ineligible to win any contest. Employees and immediate families of any other media group are ineligible to win any Word FM contest.
- Winners may NOT request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize.
- In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, he or she forfeits all claim to a prize. Word FM then has the right, at its discretion, to award that prize to a contest runner-up.
- By participating in the contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Word FM, Four Rivers Community Broadcasting, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors, or representatives from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
- All contest entries become the property of Word FM. Word FM may, for any reason, withhold any or all contest entry materials station management deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or for reasons relating to publicity and/or advertising.
- Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
- With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of Word FM is final.
- These rules are available for review during normal business hours at Word FM studios located at 1186 Sumneytown Pike, Harleysville, PA, or by visiting our website.
- Word FM reserves the right to change these rules without notice at any time.