Administrative Assistant (posted 1/4/2023)
Word FM has a job opening for a part-time administrative assistant in the Harleysville, PA, office. To be considered for the position, candidate must possess the following:
- A vibrant faith in Christ and a passion to serve others.
- Computer skills: Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, data entry experience.
- Interpersonal skills: Must have good phone skills and be able to relate well to listeners and staff.
- Organizational skills: Needs to be organized and consistent with responsibilities.
- Strong people skills: Humble yet confident, servant leader, strong work ethic, good natured.
This part-time position requires some flexibility to work evening and weekend hours, as necessary. The ideal hours are Monday to Thursday from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. EOE. No phone calls. Email Billy Dunn with résumé.