Love Your Neighbor
Soup Kitchens & Food Pantries
Homeless Agencies & Food Pantries
Maranatha Ministries (117 W. 3rd Street, Waynesboro, PA) 717-261-1708
Maranatha Food Pantry Drop-Off Location(s):
- 195 W. Louden Street, Chambersburg
Maranatha Food Pantry Wish List
- Diapers, baby food, baby products, paper products (TP, paper towels, napkins, tissues) creamed-style corn, homestyle green beans, carrots, sliced beets, tomato paste & sauce, canned pasta, soup, rice, elbow macaroni, fruit cup applesauce, paper plates, toiletries (soap, shampoo, etc.), bottled water.
Adams Rescue Mission (2515 York Road, Gettysburg, PA) 717-334-7502
- 2515 York Road (at shelter) – Monday through Saturday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Shelter: Toilet paper; cleaning supplies (pine sol, lysol, toilet bowl cleaner); laundry detergent; dish soap; hand soap; bar soap; shampoo; conditioner; body wash; OTC medications (including ibuprofen, acetaminophen, tums, etc.); diapers; baby wipes; bottled water; canned goods; nonperishable foods; milk; eggs; sandwich bread.
- Thrift Store: Clothing (good & poor condition); furniture, but NO HOUSEHOLD GOODS; financial donations.
The Hope Center of Hagerstown (formerly Hagerstown Rescue Mission) (125 N. Prospect Street, Hagerstown, MD) 301-739-1165
- 125 N. Prospect Street (at shelter) – Monday through Saturday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Bethesda Mission (611 Reily St., Harrisburg, PA) 717-257-4442
- Men’s Shelter, 611 Reily St., Harrisburg – Monday-Friday. 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Second Harvest Food Bank (6969 Silver Crest Rd.,
Nazareth, PA) 484-287-4015
- Monday-Thursday from 7am-2pm and Friday from 7am-12pm
- Accepts individual donations, encourages monetary donations and organizing a food drive
Lehigh County Conference of Churches (534 Chew Street, Allentown, PA) 610-433-6421
- Faith Church, 6528 Hamilton Blvd., Allentown, PA – Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Allentown Rescue Mission (355 W. Hamilton Street, Allentown, PA) 610-740-5500
- 355 W. Hamilton Street – Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Travel-Sized Toiletries, Toilet Paper, Laundry Detergent, Bleach, Coffee, Single Serve Beverages, Cold Cuts, Fresh Fruits & Vegetables, Meats, Bread, Wrist Watches
Pro-JeCt Easton (330 Ferry Street, Easton, PA) 610-258-4361
- Food Pantry items – St. John’s Lutheran Church, 330 Ferry Street, Easton, PA – Mondays from 1-3pm; Tuesdays & Wednesdays from 9am-3pm; or by appointment
- Other items – Administrative Office, 320 Ferry Street, Easton, PA – Mondays-Fridays from 8:30am-4:30pm
Chosen 300 Ministries (1116 Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia, PA) 215-765-9806
- BranchCreek Community Church, 100 Main Street, Harleysville, PA – Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM; Saturday, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM; Sunday, 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
- Christ Community Bible Church, 1830 Ridge Road, Perkasie, PA – Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Family Worship Center, 1000 Troxel Road, Lansdale, PA – Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM.
- T-shirts; toiletries; sweat socks.
Hope Rescue Mission (645 N 6th Street, Reading, PA) 610-375-4224
- 645 N. 6th Street (at shelter) – Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM – 9:30 PM.
Keystone Mission [formerly Scranton Rescue Mission] (8 W. Olive Street, Scranton, PA) 570-561-9866
Keystone Mission [formerly Wyoming Valley Rescue Mission] (290 Parkview Circle, Wilkes-Barre, PA) 570-561-9866
- Grace Bible Church, 130 University Drive, Dunmore (church office) – Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
- Adult backpacks; adult sleeping bags; manual can openers; canned goods; peanut butter; cereal; paper goods (divided paper plates); and plastic ware. Lightly worn or new clothing for men and women. ** Please: No dress clothes, dress shoes or children’s clothes at this time. **
Keystone Opportunity Center (P.O. Box 64183, 104 Main Street, Souderton, PA) 215-723-5430
- Food Pantry – Monday through Thursday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM.