Love Your Neighbor
#GivingTuesday 2021 – the hungry benefit!
Do something good with your money on #GivingTuesday! When you donate on November 30, your gift will help support five food pantries in our listening area. Here are the benefiting organizations:
Bethesda Mission in Harrisburg,
The Hope Center in Hagerstown,
Water Street Mission in Lancaster,
Parkland CARES in the Lehigh Valley, and
re:vivals in upper Bucks County.
No amount is too small – thank you for your generosity and compassion. Click the DONATE button above and choose the “Love Your Neighbor” fund.
Thank you for your partnership in feeding families this season!
Soup Kitchens & Food Pantries
Homeless Agencies & Food Pantries
Maranatha Ministries (117 W. 3rd Street, Waynesboro, PA) 717-261-1708
Maranatha Food Pantry Drop-Off Location(s):
- 195 W. Louden Street, Chambersburg
Maranatha Food Pantry Wish List
- Diapers, baby food, baby products, paper products (TP, paper towels, napkins, tissues) creamed-style corn, homestyle green beans, carrots, sliced beets, tomato paste & sauce, canned pasta, soup, rice, elbow macaroni, fruit cup applesauce, paper plates, toiletries (soap, shampoo, etc.), bottled water.
Adams Rescue Mission (2515 York Road, Gettysburg, PA) 717-334-7502
- 2515 York Road (at shelter) – Monday through Saturday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Shelter: Toilet paper; cleaning supplies (pine sol, lysol, toilet bowl cleaner); laundry detergent; dish soap; hand soap; bar soap; shampoo; conditioner; body wash; OTC medications (including ibuprofen, acetaminophen, tums, etc.); diapers; baby wipes; bottled water; canned goods; nonperishable foods; milk; eggs; sandwich bread.
- Thrift Store: Clothing (good & poor condition); furniture, but NO HOUSEHOLD GOODS; financial donations.
The Hope Center of Hagerstown (formerly Hagerstown Rescue Mission) (125 N. Prospect Street, Hagerstown, MD) 301-739-1165
- 125 N. Prospect Street (at shelter) – Monday through Saturday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Bethesda Mission (611 Reily St., Harrisburg, PA) 717-257-4442
- Men’s Shelter, 611 Reily St., Harrisburg – Monday-Friday. 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Second Harvest Food Bank (6969 Silver Crest Rd.,
Nazareth, PA) 484-287-4015
- Monday-Thursday from 7am-2pm and Friday from 7am-12pm
- Accepts individual donations, encourages monetary donations and organizing a food drive
Lehigh County Conference of Churches (534 Chew Street, Allentown, PA) 610-433-6421
- Faith Church, 6528 Hamilton Blvd., Allentown, PA – Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Allentown Rescue Mission (355 W. Hamilton Street, Allentown, PA) 610-740-5500
- 355 W. Hamilton Street – Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Travel-Sized Toiletries, Toilet Paper, Laundry Detergent, Bleach, Coffee, Single Serve Beverages, Cold Cuts, Fresh Fruits & Vegetables, Meats, Bread, Wrist Watches
Pro-JeCt Easton (330 Ferry Street, Easton, PA) 610-258-4361
- Food Pantry items – St. John’s Lutheran Church, 330 Ferry Street, Easton, PA – Mondays from 1-3pm; Tuesdays & Wednesdays from 9am-3pm; or by appointment
- Other items – Administrative Office, 320 Ferry Street, Easton, PA – Mondays-Fridays from 8:30am-4:30pm
Chosen 300 Ministries (1116 Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia, PA) 215-765-9806
- BranchCreek Community Church, 100 Main Street, Harleysville, PA – Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM; Saturday, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM; Sunday, 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
- Christ Community Bible Church, 1830 Ridge Road, Perkasie, PA – Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Family Worship Center, 1000 Troxel Road, Lansdale, PA – Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM.
- T-shirts; toiletries; sweat socks.
Hope Rescue Mission (645 N 6th Street, Reading, PA) 610-375-4224
- 645 N. 6th Street (at shelter) – Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM – 9:30 PM.
Keystone Mission [formerly Scranton Rescue Mission] (8 W. Olive Street, Scranton, PA) 570-561-9866
Keystone Mission [formerly Wyoming Valley Rescue Mission] (290 Parkview Circle, Wilkes-Barre, PA) 570-561-9866
- Grace Bible Church, 130 University Drive, Dunmore (church office) – Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
- Adult backpacks; adult sleeping bags; manual can openers; canned goods; peanut butter; cereal; paper goods (divided paper plates); and plastic ware. Lightly worn or new clothing for men and women. ** Please: No dress clothes, dress shoes or children’s clothes at this time. **
Keystone Opportunity Center (P.O. Box 64183, 104 Main Street, Souderton, PA) 215-723-5430
- Food Pantry – Monday through Thursday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM.