We Have Many Ways You Can Donate To Word FM
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT): Automatic monthly payments can be made from your checking account using Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), ensuring 100% of your donation goes to the ministry of Word FM.
- Credit/Debit Cards: Secure, online donations are the fastest and easiest way to support the station. Gifts can be made one-time or set up monthly. Processing fees apply for this giving method.
- Cash: Gifts in the form of United States currency are gratefully accepted. For proper processing, the name, address, and phone number of the donor are required. Please safeguard your cash donation as we cannot be responsible for cash lost in the mail.
- Money Orders: Money orders are treated as cash. Please make them payable to Word FM. Please include your name, address, and phone number to ensure proper processing.
- Checks: We accept checks from most financial institutions in the United States. Please make checks payable to Word FM. To ensure proper processing, please include your name, address, and phone number on the check. (The Word FM Payment Booklet is great for monthly giving by check.)
- AmazonSmile: By selecting “Four Rivers Community Broadcasting” as your AmazonSmile charity, when you shop on Amazon.com a portion of the purchase price is donated to us. Although it’s a small gift each time, this is another way to help your Word FM!
- Vehicle Donation Program: Donate a car, truck, motorcycle, boat, or even an airplane to Word FM and help keep quality Christian programming on the air. Your vehicle donation supports us in providing listeners with the best in contemporary Christian music, as well as family-oriented programs like Parenting Today’s Teens and Keep The Faith. The process is easy, and your gift qualifies for a tax deduction, too! Simply call 855-500-7433 or complete the form, and we’ll pick up your vehicle for free at a time that works best for you.
Many employers match financial gifts made to nonprofit ministries like ours. Generally, they will match your gift dollar-for-dollar up to a certain amount, so in effect, you are doubling your gift! To find out if your company has a matching gift program, contact the personnel office. Most employers will have you fill out some paperwork and then ask you for proof of your pledge or payment to the ministry. We do not contact the companies for payment but can provide you with proof of payment. You can also use a copy of your check. Be sure your employer mentions your name and the fact that they are sending a matching gift. Remind your employer that all financial gifts made to Word FM are tax deductible.
Ongoing Sustaining Partners
Dollar-A-Day: $30 per month / $360 per year.
Day Sponsor: $75 per month / $900 per year.
Word FM offers its listeners the opportunity to sponsor one whole day of music and programming for a commitment of $75 per month or $900 a year. You may add additional days – each of which represents a commitment of $75 per month/$900 a year. Generally, you must call in during Fall Fundraiser to choose from available day(s) that are allotted on a first-come, first-served basis. If Fall Fundraiser donors leave days unsponsored, you may become a Day Sponsor at any time during the year. If you are interested in a Day Sponsorship, please contact Claire Landes at 877-967-3361 for details and available days. Businesses are excluded from day sponsorships but can become a regular “Business Sponsor” by contacting our office at 877-967-3361.
Your day sponsor announcement may consist of almost anything you choose – many people celebrate anniversaries and birthdays. Your announcements air during the even hours on the day you’ve chosen. We trust that you will keep your commitment for the full 12 months, even after your announcement has aired. Day Sponsors remaining in good standing will retain their sponsored day from year-to-year until telling us otherwise. The month before your announcement, we review your status and send you a letter to verify your announcement and as a reminder (every day sponsor receives this letter). You will need to be current in your giving when we do our final check two weeks before your date in order for your announcement to be aired. If your announcement is made and you do not continue to fulfill your pledge, you may not be eligible for future day sponsorships.